New Delhi, Oct 17 (ANI): On the occasion of National Ayurveda Day on Tuesday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) at Delhi’s Sarita Vihar. The first-ever AIIA has been set up along the lines of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Built up as an apex institute under the Ministry of AYUSH, the institution will bring synergy between the traditional wisdom of Ayurveda and modern diagnostic tools and technology. Within the short period of its establishment, the Ayurveda Institute has gained a wide national and international recognition.
- Next story Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation staff begins indefinite strike demanding salary hike
- Previous story Canadian PM Justin Trudeau sends Diwali greetings
- 16 Students Injured After School Bus Hits Divider In Noida
- Danke ki chot par kehta hu BJP amiron ki katputali hai: Navjot Sidhu
- AP CM’s move to bar entry of CBI motivated by fear: FM Jaitley
- Will waive off farmers’ loan within 10 days of coming to power in Chhattisgarh: Rahul Gandhi
- Punjabi remake of Ajay Devgn’s ‘Singham’ goes on floors