New Delhi, Oct 17 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi while addressing a gathering at the All India Institute of Ayurveda talked about the ‘Swachh Bharat’ initiative taken by the Central government. PM Modi talked about the construction of toilets for the betterment of the nation and shared his experience of a visit to Uttar Pradesh where he saw ‘Izzat ghar’ or honour house, written outside the toilets. Expressing his happiness, PM Modi added that women feel proud that the ‘Shauchalay’ is an ‘izzat ghar’ for the mothers and sisters of the nation.
- Next story Arun Jaitley unveils MCX’s gold options contracts on Dhanteras
- Previous story It doesn’t matter who built Taj Mahal, was built by blood, sweat of Indian labourers: CM Yogi
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters
- Vakrangee Limited announces strategic business tie-up with Blue Dart Express
- NCC Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi for his ‘that kind of stuff’ remark in Karnataka
- Landmarks turn dark to conserve energy on World Earth Hour