Prayagraj (Uttar Pradesh), Dec 16: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday visited Uttar Pradesh’s Prayagraj, where he inaugurated the New Airport Complex at Bamrauli Airport. Those present at the event were Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, Governor Ram Naik, Union Minister of Commerce and Industry and Civil Aviation Suresh Prabhu among other dignitaries. The complex is being made under union government’s ‘Regional Connectivity Scheme-Ude Desh Ka Aam Naagrik’ (RCS-UDAN) with an aim to connect Prayagraj with Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Dehradun etc. The Civil Aviation Ministry in an attempt to achieve regional connectivity that has built various airports under the RCS-UDAN scheme.
- PM Modi inaugurates new Airport Complex in Prayagraj
- Sonia, Rahul Gandhi pay floral tribute to late DMK chief M Karunanidhi
- DMK unveils M Karunanidhi’s statue in Chennai
- Rafale deal verdict: People of India can’t be fooled, says Rajnath Singh
- BJP’s efforts helped women in getting permanent commission in Army: Meenakshi Lekhi