New Delhi, Aug 24 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi met and interacted with a group of over 70 Additional Secretaries and Joint Secretaries serving in the Government of India. This was the first of five such interactions. During the interaction, officers shared their experiences on subjects such as a digital and smart governance, administrative procedures and accountability, transparency, doubling of farmers’ income, skill development, Swachh Bharat, consumer rights, environment protection, and building of New India by 2022. The Prime Minister said the combination of development and good governance is essential for the welfare and satisfaction of citizens. He said good governance should be a priority for the officers.
- PM Modi interacts with Additional Secretaries, Joint Secretaries
- Is Aishwarya Rai ex flame Vivek Oberoi responsible for Akshay
- Madhubala Wax Figure Unveiled At Madame Tussauds Museum in Delhi
- Salman Khan is Doing Remo D’Souza’s Dance Film With Jacqueline Fernandez
- TV Launches New Show Comedy Dangal with Bharti Singh and Anu Malik