New Delhi, Aug 24 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi met and interacted with a group of over 70 Additional Secretaries and Joint Secretaries serving in the Government of India. This was the first of five such interactions. During the interaction, officers shared their experiences on subjects such as a digital and smart governance, administrative procedures and accountability, transparency, doubling of farmers’ income, skill development, Swachh Bharat, consumer rights, environment protection, and building of New India by 2022. The Prime Minister said the combination of development and good governance is essential for the welfare and satisfaction of citizens. He said good governance should be a priority for the officers.
- Next story Nepal PM Sher Bahadur Deuba pays tribute to Mahatma Gandhi at Rajghat
- Previous story Is Aishwarya Rai ex flame Vivek Oberoi responsible for Akshay
- Trump to terminate arms control treaty, Russia “violated” it
- “Not satisfied” until we find answer: Trump on Khashoggi
- Australia’s O’Toole wins Timbersports world championship
- Nitin Gadkari, Devendra Fadnavis inaugurate Domestic Cruise Terminal in Mumbai
- BJP releases candidate list for Chhattisgarh Assembly elections