Ghogha (Gujarat), Oct 22 (ANI): On his third visit in a month to Gujarat, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday launched RO-RO ferry service in Ghogha. PM Modi described the RO-RO ferry service as his dream project, which will cut down the travel time between Ghogha in Bhavnagar district and Dahej in Bharuch to over five hours. He will be launching a slew of other development projects during the day.
- Next story Bundelkhand to get 110 tubewells in 1.5years, promises Yogi Adityanath
- Previous story RO-RO ferry service is a ‘dream come true for Gujaratis’: PM Modi in Ghogha
- World’s last male northern white rhino dies
- Not right to delay information about 39 Indians killed in Iraq: Congress
- Confirmed! Sara Ali Khan to star opposite Ranveer Singh in ‘Simmba’
- Mercedes’ Bottas hoping for strong finish in Melbourne Formula 1 Grand Prix
- Sufiyon Ki Vaadi Ep#203 (Program) – Mar 20, 2018