New Delhi, Aug 28 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi met a group of 50 women bikers from Gujarat who explored across India on their bikes, in New Delhi on Monday. The group has driven over 10,000 km, covering around 13 states, and interacted with people on social themes, such as ‘Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao’ and ‘Swachh Bharat’. The group also hoisted the tricolour at Ladakh’s Khardungla on 15th August, to mark India’s 70th year of independence. PM Modi appreciated the group’s effort and wished them luck for their future.
- Next story Violence breaks out at Berkeley protest
- Previous story ‘Urge Dera followers to peacefully abide by court’s judgment’: Dera Chairperson
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants