New Delhi, July 18 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday Met Australian Foreign Affairs Minister Julie Bishop in National Capital. Julie Bishop, who is on a two-day visit, held talks with PM Modi on various issues. Earlier, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj met Julie Bishop at Hyderabad House and talked to take forward bilateral engagement on defence and security issues.
- Next story ‘Was not allowed to speak on Dalit issues’: Mayawati on her resignation
- Previous story ‘My tweet just a reply, whole industry is not racist’: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Boca coach Schelotto departs Club after Libertadores final loss to rivals River Plate
- We’ll name Chhattisgarh CM tomorrow: PL Punia
- Rafale Deal: Congress youth workers conduct candle march to demand probe
- AgustaWestland case: I’m afraid court will arrest me as I know everything about Christian Michel, says lawyer
- Breastfeeding for more than 6 months leads to smaller waist circumference