Hamburg (Germany), July 07 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi attended a bilateral meeting with his Canadian counterpart Justin Trudeau in Hamburg. Thereafter, he will take part in G-20 sessions like ‘Global Growth and Trade’, ‘Sustainable Development Climate and Energy’, ‘Partnership with Africa, Migration and Health’ and ‘Digitalization, Women’s Empowerment, Employment’.
- Next story GST rollout in Jammu and Kashmir will be written in golden words: CM Mufti
- Previous story G-20 summit: PM Modi along with other leaders attend second session on Sustainable Development Climate, Energy
- Paula Patton talks history with Meghan Markle at ‘Traffik’ premiere
- Irreplaceable Wenger transformed the beautiful game, says Gazidis
- Cheech and Chong’s careers highlighted at Grammy Museum
- Democrats sue Russia, Trump campaign for alleged 2016 election conspiracy
- Watch: PM Modi meets Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel