New Delhi, Feb 11 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu who is on a day-long sit-in protest against Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led NDA Government, said, “The present Prime Minister and NDA government are dividing the country. They are building hatred campaign among people. Ultimately, they want political gain, but it can’t be”. CM Naidu is on ‘Dharma Porata Deeksha’ protest seeking special status for Andhra Pradesh.
- Previous story Pakistan is signatory of UN Charter, it has to accept our right of self-determination: MQM founder Altaf Hussain
- PM Modi, NDA building hatred campaign: CM Naidu
- Pakistan is signatory of UN Charter, it has to accept our right of self-determination: MQM founder Altaf Hussain
- Watch: AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pays tribute at Raj Ghat ahead of observing day-long hunger strike
- Chandrababu Naidu begins his day-long hunger strike at Andhra Pradesh Bhawan
- U.S. trade delegation avoid questions as they head for day two of talks