New Delhi, Aug 10 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi met a 12-member parliamentary delegation of Seychelles in the national capital, on Thursday. During the meeting, the Prime Minister welcomed increased exchanges between the legislatures of both nations. The Prime Minister also appreciated their role in upholding strong and vibrant ties between India and Seychelles as close partners, including in the Indian Ocean. While interacting with the delegates, PM Modi also recalled his own productive visit to Seychelles in March 2015 that helped both countries further deepen cooperation. The delegation, on the other hand, shared their perspectives on further strengthening cooperation and people-to-people exchanges. The Seychelles parliamentary delegation is on an official visit to India on invitation of Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan.
- Next story Killings hit Kenya election protests
- Previous story First FDI project kicks off as CM Naidu lays foundation stone of BRS Medicity
- Airbnb to remove listings in Israel’s West Bank settlements
- Phase 2 Of J & K Rural Polls Today
- 6 Dead And Several Injured In An Explosion In Maharashtra
- Deepika Ranveer Inside Wedding Photos are breaking the internet | DeepVeer | Bollywood News & Gossip
- After Khashoggi, some Saudi royals turn against crown prince