Kedarnath (Uttarakhand), Oct 20 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday visited the Himalayan shrine of Kedarnath ahead of its closure for the next six months. This is his second visit to the shrine this year. Modi was accompanied by Uttarakhand Chief Minister T.S. Rawat and other state and central government officials. The priests at the Lord Shiva shrine, which was all decked up with yellow flowers, welcomed the Prime Minister.
- Next story 8 die as bus depot roof collapses in Nagapattinam
- Previous story Coach Marijne Happy With Team’s Performance Against Malaysia
- Virginia student says ‘never again’ for black female victims
- Cape Epic leaders continue to dominate with Stage 6 wins
- Massive crowds rally across U.S. for tighter gun control
- 15-year old girl ends life over alleged harassment by boys
- Pakistan’s ISI indoctrinating, training Sikh youths, Indian government says