Kedarnath (Uttarakhand), Oct 20 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday visited the Himalayan shrine of Kedarnath ahead of its closure for the next six months. This is his second visit to the shrine this year. Modi was accompanied by Uttarakhand Chief Minister T.S. Rawat and other state and central government officials. The priests at the Lord Shiva shrine, which was all decked up with yellow flowers, welcomed the Prime Minister.
- Next story 8 die as bus depot roof collapses in Nagapattinam
- Previous story Coach Marijne Happy With Team’s Performance Against Malaysia
- Devotees throng to Sabarimala temple to offer prayers to Lord Ayyappa
- One person dies as truck hit Rajdhani express in MP’s Jhabua
- Anil Kapoor Take Selfies with Fan At Bandra | Selfie song | Bollywood | News & Gossips
- ‘We need to handle #MeToo movement with lot of responsibility & honesty’, says Chitrangda Singh
- Watch: Maha aarti being performed at Surat’s Umiya temple