New Delhi, July 02 (ANI): Ahead of President Pranab Mukherjee’s retirement and upcoming presidential election, Prime Minister Narendra Modi along with other dignitaries on Sunday released a book titled ‘President Pranab Mukherjee – A Statesman’ dedicated to the outgoing President at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi. President Pranab Mukherjee received the first copy of the book during the event. Mukherjee is going to leave his presidential chair on 25th July.
- PM Modi releases book ‘President Pranab Mukherjee – A Statesman’ at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Cheers! Locals throng bars as 77 liquor outlets re-open their doors
- Bid to make Northeast region a medical tourism hub
- Journalist turned banana cultivator promotes eco-farming in Manipur
- Anti-G20 protests begin in Hamburg