New Delhi, July 02 (ANI): Ahead of President Pranab Mukherjee’s retirement and upcoming presidential election, Prime Minister Narendra Modi along with other dignitaries on Sunday released a book titled ‘President Pranab Mukherjee – A Statesman’ dedicated to the outgoing President at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi. President Pranab Mukherjee received the first copy of the book during the event. Mukherjee is going to leave his presidential chair on 25th July.
- Next story Heavy rain causes flash floods in Manipur
- Previous story Cheers! Locals throng bars as 77 liquor outlets re-open their doors
- Volcano eruption in Japan sparks some evacuations
- CM Naidu to start hunger strike today
- Tulip Garden in Craignano Nature Park becomes the main attraction for tourists
- Students vandalise public property after one of their friends died in road accident
- Massive landslide leaves several people homeless in Udhampur