Gandhinagar (Gujarat), Nov 02 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Akshardham temple in Gujarat’s Gandhinagar on Thursday to observe the silver jubilee celebrations. During the visit, PM Modi performed special puja and rituals. A special cultural programmes were also prepared by the students to mark the occasion. PM Modi also paid an emotional tribute to spiritual guru and head of BAPS of Swaminarayan sect Pramukh Swami, who died at the sect’s temple in Sarangpur in Botad district.
- Next story AP Govt. to hold Agriculture Technology Summit from 15th November
- Previous story Hippo attempts daring zoo escape, but has change of heart
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters