Gandhinagar (Gujarat), Nov 02 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Akshardham temple in Gujarat’s Gandhinagar on Thursday to observe the silver jubilee celebrations. During the visit, PM Modi performed special puja and rituals. A special cultural programmes were also prepared by the students to mark the occasion. PM Modi also paid an emotional tribute to spiritual guru and head of BAPS of Swaminarayan sect Pramukh Swami, who died at the sect’s temple in Sarangpur in Botad district.
- PM Modi visits Akshardham temple to observe silver jubilee celebrations
- Hippo attempts daring zoo escape, but has change of heart
- Amid BJP-Sena Love-Hate Relation, Uddhav Meets Mamata
- RTO Makes Parking Space Proof Mandatory For Registration Of Vehicles
- Music Launch Of Prem Chopra Starrer Shaadi Abhi Baaki Hai