New Delhi, Aug 17 (ANI): Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Thursday said Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Make in India’ has failed as most of the things are ‘Made in China’. Rahul Gandhi, while speaking at ‘Sanjhi Virasat Bachao’ programme organised by senior Janata Dal United leader Sharad Yadav, said that PM Modi keeps lying and his party’s ideological parent Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) follows a divisive agenda.
- PM Modi’s ‘Make in India’ initiative has failed, says Rahul Gandhi
- Akhilesh Yadav detained on Agra-Lucknow Expressway
- ‘Sanjhi Virasat Bachao’event attended by tainted, painted people, says KC Tyagi
- Nagaland’s Open Angling competition promotes eco-tourism
- “If people stand united, they can even defeat Hitler”: Sharad Yadav