New Delhi, Aug 17 (ANI): Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Thursday said Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Make in India’ has failed as most of the things are ‘Made in China’. Rahul Gandhi, while speaking at ‘Sanjhi Virasat Bachao’ programme organised by senior Janata Dal United leader Sharad Yadav, said that PM Modi keeps lying and his party’s ideological parent Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) follows a divisive agenda.
- Next story Asian Championship Experience Will Help In World Championship- Shiva Thapa
- Previous story Akhilesh Yadav detained on Agra-Lucknow Expressway
- BJP makes mountain out of a molehill when it comes to AMU: Zafaryab Jilani
- Congress should at least respect its own ministers: CM Shivraj on Digvijay Singh’s statement
- Prashant Kishor appointed as JD (U) national vice president
- Jada Pinkett cried for ‘45 days straight’ while tackling marriage woes
- Neymar heaps praise on Argentina ahead of friendly