Jerusalem (Israel), July 05 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who is on three-day visit to Israel, addressed the Indian diaspora. PM Modi said that the one thing that touched his heart is Netanyahu’s love for Indian food and he will always remember the hospitality shown by the Israeli PM yesterday when he hosted the dinner. Our ties with Israel are of mutual trust and friendship. He further stated that it is a great honour to be first Indian PM to visit Israel.
- Previous story PM Modi hails GST implementation in Jerusalem, says ‘it’s a step towards economic integration of India’
- PM Netanyahu’s love for Indian food has touched my heart, says PM Modi
- PM Modi hails GST implementation in Jerusalem, says ‘it’s a step towards economic integration of India’
- Tech lifts Nasdaq; energy curbs Dow, S&P gains
- Lawmakers beaten inside Venezuela’s parliament
- U.S. threatens military force against North Korea