Poonch (J&K), Apr 25, (ANI): The Lahore-Delhi bus service which was recently under the radar amidst tensions between the countries was seen in operation on Monday. The Indian government opened its gates for the people of Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) after people from across the Line of Control (LoC) started commuting. The people who have crossed the border are also appealing to the government to continue the Lahore-Delhi bus service and were glad to have finally met their relatives.After crossing the border, the visitors further appreciated the Indian culture and brotherhood.
- PoK residents request Indian Govt. to continue with Lahore-Delhi bus service
- Amit Shah visits Naxalbari, has lunch with locals, party workers
- Priyanka hosts grand bash for her B-Town pals post return from U.S.
- ‘Two Leaves’ symbol case: TTV Dinakaran to be grilled for 4th consecutive day
- Man dies after being set ablaze by employer’s family member