Poland’s President Andrzej Duda says he will sign a Holocaust bill into law, despite protests from Israel and the United States. Anna Bevan reports.
- Next story 100 couples from weaker section tie knot at mass marriage
- Previous story French chefs start to snub coveted Michelin stars
- Trump: ‘no rush’ for North Korea’s denuclearization
- Trump urged Whitaker to put ally on payments probe: NYT
- France: Rally held in Strasbourg following anti-Semitic attacks
- Venezuelans give their take after Trump’s speech
- Lok Sabha polls: Piyush Goyal arrives at Chennai for 2nd round of talks with AIADMK leaders