Hyderabad, June 19 (ANI): The Hyderabad police busted a surrogacy racket that has been active in the Sai Kiran Infertility Hospital in Banjara Hills. According to investigation reports, as many as 46 women are being illegally confined to the hospital during their nine-month pregnancy term, in exchange for around Rs. 2.5 to 3.5 lakh. The Deputy Commissioner of Police Limba Reddy said that they have conducted raid in the Sai Kiran Infertility Centre. On verification, it was found that this centre was not registered to conduct surrogacy as they are not licensed to conduct this act. Most women who have fallen prey to the activity are natives of Delhi, Nagaland, Darjeeling, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- Next story Mentally-challenged brothers tied to pole, thrashed on suspicion of child theft
- Previous story No Hesitation & Shame To Admit That We Couldn’t Play Our Best Game-Kohli
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley