New Delhi/Lucknow/ Bengaluru/Raipur, Oct 21 (ANI): The nation on Saturday paid homage to the policemen killed in firing by Chinese troops in 1959 and 34,400 others who laid down their lives protecting India’s unity. Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh attended the function at the Police Memorial Ground in New Delhi. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath also paid homage to the deceased police personnel at Police Commemoration Day Parade in capital city Lucknow. Bengaluru Chief Minister Siddaramaiah also attended the Police Commemoration Day parade. Troops of women forces, district police, home guards, special armed force, horse squad and dog squad participated in the parade.
- Next story Raman Singh pays homage to slain cops on Police Commemoration Day parade
- Previous story 5 vehicles deployed for railway line construction torched by Maoists
- Oath ceremony: Rajasthan all set for a new beginning, says Sachin Pilot
- Oath ceremony: Congress will work in public interest, says Ashok Gehlot
- Star Screen Awards 2018: Bollywood celebs slay on the red carpet
- Cyclone Phethai: 22 passenger trains cancelled, one rescheduled in AP
- India vs Australia: Indian fans expect early wickets on Day 4 of 2nd Test