Rohtak (Haryana), Aug 27 (ANI): As Haryana is under crisis after the conviction of Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh’s conviction, Deputy Superintendent of Police Ravendra Kumar stated the currently the situation is under control and the police are going to start a flag march along with the CRPF and the Central Intelligence Agency, to maintain peace in the region. Meanwhile, Additional Deputy Commissioner of police Ajay Kumar stated that they don’t have any input about tomorrow’s possible scenario.
- Police, CRPF to take out flag march asking for peace in Haryana
- ‘Boxing beast’ Mayweather marks 50-0 with 10th round win over McGregor
- Number of followers inside Dera is dropping, curfew to continue tomorrow: Sirsa DC
- 4-year-old boy dies in swimming pool allegedly after electricity leakage
- ‘Don’t bargain with small shopkeepers,’ advises PM Modi