Rohtak (Haryana), Aug 27 (ANI): As Haryana is under crisis after the conviction of Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh’s conviction, Deputy Superintendent of Police Ravendra Kumar stated the currently the situation is under control and the police are going to start a flag march along with the CRPF and the Central Intelligence Agency, to maintain peace in the region. Meanwhile, Additional Deputy Commissioner of police Ajay Kumar stated that they don’t have any input about tomorrow’s possible scenario.
- Next story Sports Ministry will launch sports portal for budding sportspersons: PM Modi
- Previous story ‘Boxing beast’ Mayweather marks 50-0 with 10th round win over McGregor
- No red tape but only red carpet for investors in UP: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier