Bharatpur (Rajasthan), Jan 13 (ANI): Police recovered a child who was abducted from a hospital after the lady who abducted the child left it on the road due to fear of police. The child was abducted from Bharatpur Hospital two days back. It was later found in Govardhan drain and was identified by hospital slip. Further investigation is underway in this regard.
- Next story Watch: Fire breaks out in plywood godown
- Previous story Watch: Teachers shave their head in protest against education department
- Real Madrid boss Solari dismisses Mourinho link ahead of Club World Cup campaign
- Kangana looks fierce as ‘Rani Laxmibai’ in ‘Manikarnika’ trailer
- Deepika celebrates 3 years of Mastani
- Cyclone ‘Phethai’: Heavy rainfall triggers flood like situation in Guwahati & North East
- Pete Davidson avoids Ariana Grande at ‘SNL’