Kisumu (Kenya), Aug 09 (ANI): A group of police personnel fired tear gas shells to disperse the supporters of Opposition leader Raila Odinga in Kenya’s Kisumu on Wednesday. The incident came just a day after the closely contested elections were held. Clashes broke out in Kisumu after Odinga alleged that hacking of the election commission computer systems led to his defeat. However, the leader urged his supporters to maintain peace.
- Next story Disney’s streaming push could pay off – analyst
- Previous story Thousands evacuated after earthquake jolts China’s Sichuan
- Watch: Heavy rains lash parts of Hyderabad
- Truck-car collision leaves 10 dead in Odisha
- Durga Ashtami: Devotees immerse themselves in Navratri festivities across nation
- Sabarimala row: Protests continue against women’s entry into Sabarimala Temple
- Sabarimala row: Woman returns mid-way after facing protests