Kisumu (Kenya), Aug 09 (ANI): A group of police personnel fired tear gas shells to disperse the supporters of Opposition leader Raila Odinga in Kenya’s Kisumu on Wednesday. The incident came just a day after the closely contested elections were held. Clashes broke out in Kisumu after Odinga alleged that hacking of the election commission computer systems led to his defeat. However, the leader urged his supporters to maintain peace.
- Police use tear gas to disperse supporters of Opposition leader Raila Odinga
- Thousands evacuated after earthquake jolts China’s Sichuan
- Vikas Barala slapped with abduction charge, DGP says no political pressure
- Whoa! Katrina Kaif finally finds someone who talks more than her
- 3 terrorists killed, operation underway: Kashmir IGP on Tral encounter