Polish President Andrzej Duda said he will veto two of three bills reforming the judicial system following mass protests in the country.
- Next story Sara Ali Khan-Harshvardhan Kapoor BREAK UP, Reason Revealed
- Previous story European shares dip, auto index worst performer
- Not against BJP but against Centre for not fulfilling promises: AP Agriculture Minister
- Blizzard bears down on New England
- General Bipin Rawat lauds neighbour’s military might, says Chinese have finally arrived
- Prime Minister interacts with states collectors, reviews ODF targets
- PoK activists hold anti-Pakistan protest at UN