Muzaffarabad (PoK), Aug 12 (ANI): Political Activist Taifoor Akbar accused Pakistan of calling Pakistan occupied Kashmir’s Prime Minister, Farooq Haider Khan, a traitor. Akabar further mentioned about the degraded condition of PoK and stated that people in the region are being treated like slaves. He added that the Parliament, High Court in PoK are just for name sake as the people get no justice.
- Next story Tough conditions for World League surfers in Tahiti
- Previous story Poonch-Rawalakot Cross-LoC trade remains suspended for over a month
- No red tape but only red carpet for investors in UP: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier