Muzaffarabad (PoK), Aug 12 (ANI): Political Activist Taifoor Akbar accused Pakistan of calling Pakistan occupied Kashmir’s Prime Minister, Farooq Haider Khan, a traitor. Akabar further mentioned about the degraded condition of PoK and stated that people in the region are being treated like slaves. He added that the Parliament, High Court in PoK are just for name sake as the people get no justice.
- Political Activist Taifoor Akbar accuses Pakistan of branding PoK PM a ‘traitor’
- Poonch-Rawalakot Cross-LoC trade remains suspended for over a month
- White rhinoceros gives birth to healthy calf in Netherlands
- I believe in taking on responsibilities, don’t believe in making unnecessary comments: Prasoon Joshi
- Khadi tri-colour in huge demand ahead of 70th I-day