Muzaffarabad (PoK), Aug 12 (ANI): Political Activist Taifoor Akbar accused Pakistan of calling Pakistan occupied Kashmir’s Prime Minister, Farooq Haider Khan, a traitor. Akabar further mentioned about the degraded condition of PoK and stated that people in the region are being treated like slaves. He added that the Parliament, High Court in PoK are just for name sake as the people get no justice.
- Next story Tough conditions for World League surfers in Tahiti
- Previous story Poonch-Rawalakot Cross-LoC trade remains suspended for over a month
- Watch: Heavy rains lash parts of Hyderabad
- Truck-car collision leaves 10 dead in Odisha
- Durga Ashtami: Devotees immerse themselves in Navratri festivities across nation
- Sabarimala row: Protests continue against women’s entry into Sabarimala Temple
- Sabarimala row: Woman returns mid-way after facing protests