New Delhi, Apr 30 (ANI): The Pakistan government has been amid political crisis after Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and ISI clashed over Dawnleaks. Sharif on Saturday approved for the removal of his Special Assistant on Foreign Affairs Tariq Fatemi as Advisor on Foreign Affairs. The Pakistan Army on Saturday rejected the federal government’s notification on the Dawnleaks inquiry, saying that it is incomplete and not in line with the recommendations made by the inquiry board. The Pakistan Government also sacked Information Minister Pervaiz Rashid after preliminary investigations established a ‘lapse’ on his part vis-a-vis publication of the controversial story.
- Previous story JNU professor’s car allegedly vandalised for condoling soldiers killed in Sukma attack
- Political crisis in Pakistan as Nawaz Sharif and ISI clash over Dawnleaks
- JNU professor’s car allegedly vandalised for condoling soldiers killed in Sukma attack
- Arvind Panagariya pitches for building India that Mahatma Gandhi dreamt of
- Watch: Maharashtra Minister drives truck to decongest traffic
- ‘Triple talaq’ has no sanction in Islamic law: Venkaiah Naidu