New Delhi, Apr 30 (ANI): The Pakistan government has been amid political crisis after Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and ISI clashed over Dawnleaks. Sharif on Saturday approved for the removal of his Special Assistant on Foreign Affairs Tariq Fatemi as Advisor on Foreign Affairs. The Pakistan Army on Saturday rejected the federal government’s notification on the Dawnleaks inquiry, saying that it is incomplete and not in line with the recommendations made by the inquiry board. The Pakistan Government also sacked Information Minister Pervaiz Rashid after preliminary investigations established a ‘lapse’ on his part vis-a-vis publication of the controversial story.
- Next story Watch: Locals, municipality personnel clash over anti-encroachment drive
- Previous story JNU professor’s car allegedly vandalised for condoling soldiers killed in Sukma attack
- President Kovind hosts banquet for Seychelles counterpart, PM Modi, EAM Swaraj in attendance
- Ben Affleck, Lindsay Shookus take relationship to next level
- Trump claims ‘a lot of progress’ in Middle East
- Any order of court, NGT will be strictly abided by: NBCC Managing Director
- I dedicate my award as tribute to Sridevi: Nawazuddin