New Delhi, Dec 14 (ANI): Just after a group of the Congress workers were detained, a BJP delegation led by Union Law and Justice Minister, Ravi Shankar Prasad, visited the Election Commission office on Thursday. The visit took place after the Congress workers attempted to approach the Election Commission to protest against Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘road show’. The grand-old party alleged PM Modi of staging a road show after casting his vote at booth number 115 in Sabarmati. After casting his ballot, PM Modi walked outside for a good five minutes and flashed the ink mark on his finger, which drew Congress’ ire. The Congress has also accused the Election Commission of becoming a puppet in hands of BJP.
- Next story Siang issue a ‘concern’, Ministry of Water resources being coordinated with: MEA
- Previous story Salman Khan unveils title of Aayush Sharma’s debut film
- Austria bids farewell to winter with traditional carnival
- Saudi crown prince pledges $20 billion in investment deals for Pakistan
- Celebrities at The Launch of Ohaila Khan on Line Boutique Chantrealle
- Rekha, Deepika, Sonakshi and Shahid at Filmfare Glamour, Style Awards 2019
- Isha Koppikar Collaborates with Smile Foundation for Ramp for Champs for The Girl Child