Sikar (Rajasthan), July 10 (ANI): Rajasthan Forest Minister Rajkumar Rinwa’s statement has started making headlines after he made strong remarks against politicians criticising the Army. He demanded “a law to chop off all those politicians, who make demeaning remarks on the Indian Army.” Rinwa said that there should be a law to chop those politicians within five minutes who make demeaning statements on the Army. These soldiers serve the nation in every condition be it bad weather conditions or any such situation.
- Politicians making demeaning remark on Army should be chopped off: Rajasthan Minister
- Sushma Swaraj slams Pakistan’s Sartaj Aziz over visa for Kulbhushan Jadhav’s mother
- Jennifer Garner Surrounded By Paparazzi After Ben Goes Public With Cheating Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Asked About Charlie Sheen
- Robin Thicke Says Hello To Fans Around The World