Sikar (Rajasthan), July 10 (ANI): Rajasthan Forest Minister Rajkumar Rinwa’s statement has started making headlines after he made strong remarks against politicians criticising the Army. He demanded “a law to chop off all those politicians, who make demeaning remarks on the Indian Army.” Rinwa said that there should be a law to chop those politicians within five minutes who make demeaning statements on the Army. These soldiers serve the nation in every condition be it bad weather conditions or any such situation.
- Next story Public Review Of Sri Devi Starrer MOM
- Previous story Sushma Swaraj slams Pakistan’s Sartaj Aziz over visa for Kulbhushan Jadhav’s mother
- PM Modi confers awards for excellence in public administration
- Rahul Gandhi must apologise for Congress leaders’ ‘saffron terror’ remarks: Amit Shah
- We have taken steps for welfare of every section of society: CM Raje
- Centre’s amendment in POCSO Act receives mixed reaction
- Watch: Indore rape accused thrashed by public in court