Opposition and party people have praised President Ram Nath Kovind alike and congratulated him for being the 14th President of the country. Kovind was sworn-in on Tuesday by the Chief Justice of India J.S. Khehar in the presence of his predecessor Pranab Mukherjee, Vice President Hamid Ansari and the members of both houses of the Parliament.
- Next story Video of Police fiercely beaten 2 minor mobile thiefs in Bulandshahr in UP
- Previous story Vatican treasurer Cardinal Pell faces Australian court on historical sex charges
- Residents block government’s office against illegal mining in Ravi river
- E-cigarettes attracting more youth towards world of tobacco
- Filmmaker Ashoke Pandit hails SC’s verdict on ‘Padmaavat’
- Uttarakhand BJP to collect mass funds of Rs. 25 crore
- Watch: Wreath laying ceremony of BSF head constable A Suresh performed