Opposition and party people have praised President Ram Nath Kovind alike and congratulated him for being the 14th President of the country. Kovind was sworn-in on Tuesday by the Chief Justice of India J.S. Khehar in the presence of his predecessor Pranab Mukherjee, Vice President Hamid Ansari and the members of both houses of the Parliament.
- Politicos Congratulate Ram Nath Kovind After Swearing In
- Vatican treasurer Cardinal Pell faces Australian court on historical sex charges
- Munna Michael Fame Nidhi Agarwal Clicked At Khar Road In Mumbai
- Zoya & Farhan Are 7th Generation Writers In My Family-Javed Akhtar
- Kunal Kapoor & Mohit Marwah Talk About Their Film Raag Desh