Srinagar/New Delhi, July 24 (ANI): National Investigation Agency (NIA) arrested seven Hurriyat leaders, six persons from Srinagar and one from New Delhi, in money laundering case. Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Khalid Jahangir said his party’s stand towards terrorism is very clear that there will be no compromise on national security. Hailing NIA’s action against the separatist leaders, Shiv Sena leader Anil Desai said nation wants that there should be stringent legal proceeding against the arrested leaders. Meanwhile, Congress leader Ghulam Ahmad Mir said that law should do its work but BJP is using NIA and other agencies for its own political benefits.
- Next story Rashtrapati Bhavan became ‘Lok Bhavan’ under President Mukherjee: PM Modi
- Previous story ‘When I speak to you tomorrow, it will be as a citizen’: President Pranab Mukherjee
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall