Delhi/Patna, Jan 12 (ANI): Reacting to the confirmation of SP-BSP alliance in Uttar Pradesh, where both the parties will fight on 38 seats each, BJP said Akhilesh Yadav and Mayawati are coming together just to save their “political ground”, and the two have even accused each other of murders in the past. “Both parties are contesting together just to save their political ground. These parties have blamed each other of murder in the past. Anyway, it’s their choice. We are confident. Even if all parties come together, we will still win,” said BJP’s national spokesperson Sudhanshu Trivedi. Whereas, RJD leader Tejashwi Yadav welcomed the SP-BSP alliance, and said that UP and Bihar have initiated BJP’s rout. “The type of alliance Lalu ji thought has become a reality today. We are very happy… I strongly believe that BJP’s losing streak has begun from UP and Bihar,” the former Bihar Deputy Chief Minister told ANI.
- Previous story Congress was ready to impeach CJI using false allegations to obstruct Ayodhya case: PM Modi
- Politicos react to SP-BSP alliance in Uttar Pradesh
- Congress was ready to impeach CJI using false allegations to obstruct Ayodhya case: PM Modi
- Banks were forced to give loans to fraudster friends under Congress rule: PM Modi
- Esha Gupta ‘Gets Dirty’ In Her New Music Video
- Mira Rajput, Sidharth Malhotra And Others Spotted At Soho