Kathmandu, Nepal, 29 April (ANI): Nepal Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal accepted that technical difficulties will be there during polls on 14 May which is to be held in two phases and sought support from other political parties. Admitting the technical difficulties in all party meet at PM’s residence Baluwatar, Prime Minister Dahal asked for support from the opposition and other parties in passing the amendment bill which the government tabled earlier. The opposition CPN- UML (Communist Party of Nepal- Unified Marxist Leninist) is against holding the election in two phases. Leader of other parties, both the governing and the opposition, suggested Prime Minister Dahal to organise single phased polls and bring the budget after the completion of the local elections.
- Polls in two phases to have technical difficulties: Nepal PM
- 3 children injured in low-intensity bomb blast
- Bengali actor Bikram Chattopadhya injured in car mishap, model Sonika Chauhan killed
- Sonam Kapoor mourns nani’s demise with an emotional post
- National handicraft fair brings artisans under one roof