Poonch (J and K), Aug 12 (ANI): The Poonch-Rawalakot Cross-LoC trade has been suspended for over a month now because of the ceasefire violations near Chakan-Da-Bagh area in Jammu and Kashmir’s Poonch district. According to the authorities, Pakistan did not open their side’s gate and no white flag was raised, resulting to the disruption of trade at the zero point. Suspension of the cross-LoC trade is affecting both the sides as a large number of people engage themselves in the cross border trade.
- Next story Political Activist Taifoor Akbar accuses Pakistan of branding PoK PM a ‘traitor’
- Previous story White rhinoceros gives birth to healthy calf in Netherlands
- Sridevi’s death: Madhur Bhandarkar thought it was a hoax, Anu Kapoor, Adil Hussain shocked by the uneven death
- ‘Dark Day’ for Bollywood: Amar Singh breaks down while remembering Sridevi
- Raveena Tandon on Papon kiss controversy: I think it’s not justified
- Politicos offer condolences over Sridevi’s sudden demise
- PM Modi arrives at Puducherry, visits Sri Aurobindo Ashram