Poonch (J and K), Aug 12 (ANI): The Poonch-Rawalakot Cross-LoC trade has been suspended for over a month now because of the ceasefire violations near Chakan-Da-Bagh area in Jammu and Kashmir’s Poonch district. According to the authorities, Pakistan did not open their side’s gate and no white flag was raised, resulting to the disruption of trade at the zero point. Suspension of the cross-LoC trade is affecting both the sides as a large number of people engage themselves in the cross border trade.
- Poonch-Rawalakot Cross-LoC trade remains suspended for over a month
- White rhinoceros gives birth to healthy calf in Netherlands
- I believe in taking on responsibilities, don’t believe in making unnecessary comments: Prasoon Joshi
- Khadi tri-colour in huge demand ahead of 70th I-day
- Kashmir shuts down over attempts to repeal special status provision