Poonch (J&K), July 29 (ANI): The Poonch-Rawalakot Cross-LoC trade remains suspended for the third consecutive week due to the continuous shelling near Chakan-Da-Bagh area in Jammu and Kashmir’s Poonch district. According to the authorities, Pakistan did not open their side’s gate and no white flag was raised, resulting to the disruption of trade at the zero point. The traders of both the sides are facing inconvenience due to the constant dispute at the LoC as a large number of people engage themselves in the cross border trade.
- Next story 4 awarded life imprisonment in BJD leader’s murder in Odisha
- Previous story U.S. sanctuary gives prosthetics, carts to disabled goats
- South Africa’s black punks rock Soweto
- Sen. Duckworth slams Trump calling him “five-deferment draft dodger”
- Turkey presses on with ‘Operation Olive Branch’
- Karni Sena workers distribute letter to theatre owners against film ‘Padmaavat’
- Bawana Fire: In all probability fire goes to be electrical origin, says DFS Director