Poonch (J&K), Dec 12 (ANI): Under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, vocational training centre has been inaugurated in Jammu and Kashmir’s Poonch district. Women are actively participating in the activities such as tailoring, learning computer. This vocational training is a lifeline for the unemployed youth of Mandi area. Four-hundred youth have got training from this centre and now they have started their own business. Many women who have joined this institute are happy and thankful to the Indian Army.
- Poonch’s youth getting self-employed under PMKVY initiative
- Aamir Khan, wife Kiran Rao arrive for Isha Ambani’s wedding
- CM Yogi arrives in Nepal to attend Vivah Panchami celebrations
- Assembly election results 2018: BJP won’t get majority in 2019, says Shashi Tharoor
- Congress Legislature Party meeting held in Bhopal after party’s victory in MP