Gilgit Baltistan, July 04: Decades ago, Pakistan forcefully occupied parts of Jammu and Kashmir and ever since, people in these occupied territories have lived a miserable life. Their tales of horrors can give goose bumps to anyone. They have been denied fundamental human rights and treated as second class citizens and then there are enforced disappearances, torture, and extra-judicial killings.
- Next story Sharmistha Mukherjee Slams AAP Govt For Delaying 3rd Phase Of Delhi Metro
- Previous story Azad Kashmir President hackled in London
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet