Gilgit-Baltistan, July 25: Decades of misrule by the Pakistani establishment in Gilgit-Baltistan region has left almost every sector in shambles. Tourism to healthcare to education, every sector in this mountainous region. Years have passed, but the dreary educational situation of the region remains unchanged. Repeated pleas for intervention by the locals have fallen on deaf ears.
- Next story Residential building collapse: 3 killed, over 30 trapped, rescue operations underway
- Previous story Thai transgender boxer winning the fight for acceptance one round at a time
- CM Yogi meets BJP workers, asks to inculcate positivity in life & work
- 5 people die after landslide in Itanagar, more feared stuck under debris
- River Ganges siltation problem a roadblock for National Waterway 1: CM Nitish Kumar
- Watch: Veteran actress Rekha performs at IIFA after 2 decades
- FIFA WC 2018: Poland shown the door by Colombia after 0-3 defeat