The poor and hungry in Italy are eating Michelin starred cuisine at a soup kitchen in Milan. Award winning chef Massimo Bottura started a scheme in 2015, which feeds the disadvantaged using leftovers from his top restaurants. Julian Satterthwaite reports.
- Next story Prince Harry, Meghan Markle’s exquisite engagement pictures are out!
- Previous story Artwork from recycled refugee clothing illuminates London church
- 10 killed after bus falls into pit
- UK to consider next step after Russia announces expulsion of British diplomats
- Now track status of your lost belongings with UMANG App
- Coping skills helpful for patients with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, says study
- Security tightened at Vaishno Devi ahead of Navratri