French President Macron invited pop star Rihanna to the Elysee presidential palace in Paris to discuss the singer’s charity work. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story MIM MLA Waris Pathan Slams Suchitra Krishnamoorthi For Her Tweet Against Azaan
- Previous story Manoj Kumar Pandey: The Man Who Promised To Kill Death
- Israeli PM showers love at ‘Shalom Bollywood’ eve, says ‘I love Bollywood’
- ‘Human depravity’: Prosecutor on California captives case
- Contradicting Kelly, Trump says he’s been “very consistent” on wall
- Wyndham to buy La Quinta for $1.95 bln
- AP CM Naidu launches interactive website to connect with large audiences