Pope Francis leads a jubilant mass for thousands of Egyptian Catholics during a visit to support the country’s embattled Christian minority and promote dialogue with Muslims.
- Next story Delhi IPL Games In Jeopardy After DDCA Employee Dies
- Previous story French presidential hopeful Le Pen names nationalist as prime minister
- Stars join forces with activists on BAFTA awards red carpet
- Rep. Gowdy urges to look more at FL shooter than the “instrumentality”
- “The adults have let us down”: Florida students demand stricter gun laws
- Minor girl allegedly raped, killed, police registers case
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 18 Feb, 2018