Mumbai/New Delhi, Oct 20 (ANI): As India celebrated Diwali, marked by bursting crackers and lighting lamps, the post scenario of the festival could be witnessed on the streets of metro cities like New Delhi and Mumbai. Roads and streets were filled with the residue of burst crackers and it seems the civic bodies will have to work round the clock to clean off the heaps of garbage. Many of the garbage were comprised of cardboard boxes and plastics which were used to pack the crackers.
- Post Diwali, streets of metro cities filled with residue of burst crackers
- Motorcyclist killed after being hit by speeding truck
- 30 people sustain eye injuries during Diwali celebrations, hospitalised
- Watch: PM Modi offers prayers at Kedarnath Temple
- Caught on cam: Shopkeeper fights off two armed robbers