Mumbai/New Delhi, Oct 20 (ANI): As India celebrated Diwali, marked by bursting crackers and lighting lamps, the post scenario of the festival could be witnessed on the streets of metro cities like New Delhi and Mumbai. Roads and streets were filled with the residue of burst crackers and it seems the civic bodies will have to work round the clock to clean off the heaps of garbage. Many of the garbage were comprised of cardboard boxes and plastics which were used to pack the crackers.
- Next story Watch: Fire breaks out in plastic factory
- Previous story Motorcyclist killed after being hit by speeding truck
- 16 Students Injured After School Bus Hits Divider In Noida
- Danke ki chot par kehta hu BJP amiron ki katputali hai: Navjot Sidhu
- AP CM’s move to bar entry of CBI motivated by fear: FM Jaitley
- Will waive off farmers’ loan within 10 days of coming to power in Chhattisgarh: Rahul Gandhi
- Punjabi remake of Ajay Devgn’s ‘Singham’ goes on floors