Agra (UP), Mar 21 (ANI): Distressed with crop failure, a potato farmer allegedly ended his life in Shamsabad area of Uttar Pradesh’s Agra. According to his family members, deceased Kanchan Singh was facing loss in potato crop for the past three years and had a debt of Rs. 7 Lakhs. After losing head of the family, 46-year–old farmer’s family members are now looking upto the Government to receive some assistance. However, according to Fatehabad District Official, the farmer committed suicide due to some personal problems or some family enmity.
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility
- Caught on cam: Armed robbers loot Rs 18 Lakhs outside bank
- Arizona isn’t putting brakes on self-driving cars yet