Bengaluru, Oct 11 (ANI): In yet another incident of pothole death in Bengaluru, a 21-year-old bike-borne woman lost her life after her bike rammed into a lorry in Devanahalli while she was trying to avoid the pothole. Furious over the death, the family member of the deceased blocked the road and protested against government’s negligence. The incident took place when deceased Veena was riding the bike with her friend. The lorry driver escaped after the accident. Meanwhile, on Wednesday, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) workers protested in front of Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) against the potholes and bad road condition.
- Previous story Andhra IT Minister meets Singapore delegation, seeks cooperation in tourism, other sectors
- Pothole claims another woman biker’s life
- Andhra IT Minister meets Singapore delegation, seeks cooperation in tourism, other sectors
- Confusion Between Phool And Pul Created Elphinstone Stampede ???
- Wishes galore as megastar Amitabh Bachchan turns 75 today!
- Spain moves towards activating “nuclear option” on Catalonia crisis