Bengaluru, Oct 11 (ANI): In yet another incident of pothole death in Bengaluru, a 21-year-old bike-borne woman lost her life after her bike rammed into a lorry in Devanahalli while she was trying to avoid the pothole. Furious over the death, the family member of the deceased blocked the road and protested against government’s negligence. The incident took place when deceased Veena was riding the bike with her friend. The lorry driver escaped after the accident. Meanwhile, on Wednesday, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) workers protested in front of Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) against the potholes and bad road condition.
- Next story Kathakar Morari Bapu in trouble after his photos with lion go viral
- Previous story Andhra IT Minister meets Singapore delegation, seeks cooperation in tourism, other sectors
- Tiger Shroff and other bollywood celebrities at filmistan studio on shooting
- Student dies allegedly after falling into canal while taking a ‘selfie’
- ACE Cricketer Hardik Pandya Spotted at Filmistan Studio | Mumbai
- Beyonce in pure gold stole thunder at Wearable Art Gala
- Watch: Massive fire breaks out in sports factory