Palghar (Maharashtra), July 24 (ANI): In a horrific road accident, a woman biker was crushed to death due to a pothole. 35-year-old Jagruti Hogale was on her way to Jawhar from Palghar when the mishap took place. As per reports, Jagruti left home on Sunday on her Royal Enfield along with two other riders. On the Dahanu-Jawhar road, tyre of her bike got stuck in a pothole following which she was run over by a truck. She died on the spot. This is the fourth accident in a year where biker from Mumbai got killed due to a pothole.
- Next story Malaika Arora Showcases Her Designer Collection
- Previous story Caught on Cam: Police rescue youth from flooded canal
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall