Palghar (Maharashtra), July 24 (ANI): In a horrific road accident, a woman biker was crushed to death due to a pothole. 35-year-old Jagruti Hogale was on her way to Jawhar from Palghar when the mishap took place. As per reports, Jagruti left home on Sunday on her Royal Enfield along with two other riders. On the Dahanu-Jawhar road, tyre of her bike got stuck in a pothole following which she was run over by a truck. She died on the spot. This is the fourth accident in a year where biker from Mumbai got killed due to a pothole.
- Next story Malaika Arora Showcases Her Designer Collection
- Previous story Caught on Cam: Police rescue youth from flooded canal
- Amidst Cyclone Titli, Odisha CM cancels birthday celebration
- Speed of decision making not good for brand India: BP Chief
- Watch: Glimpse of Durga Puja celebrations from Mumbai
- ‘The Little Drummer Girl’ cast talk politics and TV
- Vulcan CEO says company to honor Paul Allen’s legacy to “improve the world”