New Delhi, Aug 06 (ANI): Last time the nation wanted to know that when will Salman Khan get married? And after it was left unanswered for years, now it’s time for the same question but this time it is for Prabhas. Prabhas started getting numerous marriage proposals since the blockbuster success of ‘Baahubali: The Conclusion.’ Reports of the Telugu superstar rejecting 6,000 marriage proposals or that he was tying the knot with an engineering student have been doing the rounds for a long time, but the actor has now cleared the air surrounding his ‘impending’ marriage. “At present, my (female) fans don’t need to worry,” Prabhas told a leading daily. “I’m not doing any such thing (getting married) now. I’m not even thinking about it,” he added, “I feel lucky that so many people admire me.” It surely gives some relief to his female fans.
- Next story Every year I wait for Didi’s call on Raksha Bandhan: SRK
- Previous story Dilip Kumar recovering, will remain in ICU for 3 days: Hospital
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo