Gurugram (Haryana), Dec 20 (ANI): In a major development in the Pradyuman murder case, the Juvenile Justice Board, on Wednesday, directed to try the accused class-11th student by considering him an ‘adult’. “During subsequent proceedings, the convict will be considered as an adult,” lawyer of Pradyuman’s family, Sushil Tekriwal informed. Earlier, the convict student of Gurugram-based Ryan International School was denied bail by Juvenile Justice Board. In September this year, seven-year-old Pradyuman was found in a pool of blood with his throat slit inside he school premises. Following this, the Gurugram Police arrested bus conductor Ashok, accusing him of killing the student.
- Next story Former Calcutta HC Judge CS Karnan released from jail after 6 months
- Previous story Separatists Call For Shutdown Against Civilian Killings
- Special talks with Mallikarjun Kharge on Constant uproar in Parliament
- Camlin-Hichki Contest Winner Announcement Rani Mukerji Kidzania
- Entire opposition parties protested against central government in Parliament premises
- Uma Bharti spoke on CM Shivraj Chauhan gave 5 Babas as Minister rank in MP
- Russia will defend its interests by all means – Lavrov