New Delhi, Oct 16 (ANI): Election strategist Prashant Kishor was appointed as the national vice-president of Nitish Kumar-led Janata Dal (United) on Tuesday, thereby making him the second most powerful member of the party. Kishor joined JD (U) last month. He is credited with delivering victories to Nitish Kumar as well as Prime Minister Narendra Modi before.
- Next story Congress should at least respect its own ministers: CM Shivraj on Digvijay Singh’s statement
- Previous story Jada Pinkett cried for ‘45 days straight’ while tackling marriage woes
- Chicago cop sentenced to more than six years for Laquan McDonald murder
- Bal Thackeray was fearless, used to speak his mind: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Triple murder executed in UP’s Sambhal house, culprits on run
- Now, combination blood test for pancreatic cancer may catch disease earlier
- ‘Alita’ experience hopes to give movie-goers an extra dimension