U.S. industrial gas maker Praxair rose after a Reuters report that its German counterpart Linde will sell assets to secure U.S. antitrust approval for the pair’s merger. Julia Sun reports.
- Next story Dow, S&P 500 up, tech drags Nasdaq
- Previous story Kendall Jenner among the stars at Alberta Ferretti MFW show
- Boca fans celebrate in Buenos Aires after team’s first goal
- Boca and River fans ready for action as Copa Libertadores final finally arrives
- River Plate, Boca Juniors arrive at stadium for Libertadores final
- Top Dem says Trump may face jail over hush money
- Singer Shaan performs at Bhubaneswar City Festival