Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh), Aug 16 (ANI): Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s niece Kanti Mishra said that she is praying for his uncle’s speedy recovery for the last nine years to listen to his speech again. She said, “I am praying for him for the last 9 years so that I can see him give his speech again. Our family can never ever erase him from our minds. I hope he gets well soon. I have got to know that he is on ventilator and doctors are doing everything possible. Nothing can be said about his condition as of now.” Atal Bihari Vajpayee is in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in critical condition. He is put on life support.
- Praying for Atal Bihari Vajpayee to listen to his speech again, says niece
- MP CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan launches DIAL 100 mobile app
- 2 temple priests beaten to death in UP’s Auraiya
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee critical, Venkaiah Naidu, Amit Shah visit AIIMS to enquire about his health
- Chopras to host Priyanka, Nick’s engagement bash