Vijaypura (Karnataka), June 06 (ANI): In shocking incident, a pregnant woman was burnt alive by her family members in Karnataka’s Gundkanal village of Vijayapura district for marrying a man belonging to a lower cast. The inhumane incident happened when the deceased woman, Banu Athar, along with her husband came back to their village. Her family members went to her husband’s house and brutally thrashed both of them and burnt her alive. At that time, Banu was pregnant. Banu and Saibanna got married last year against the will of their parents and shifted to Goa. Now, when they came back to their village, Banu’s family burnt their daughter alive in the house.
- Next story For Congress, It’s 3 Years Of Violence, Fear, And Aggression
- Previous story Salman Khan quashes reports of signing Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s next
- Special talk with BJP Delhi incharge Shyam Jaju on CM Kejriwal
- Watch: Canadian PM Trudeau meets Punjab CM Capt. Amarinder Singh
- PM Modi praises CM Yogi for bringing positive change in UP
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi conducts roadshow in Shillong
- Railway Station in Ayodhya will be a replica of Ram temple, says Union Minister Manoj Sinha