Vijaypura (Karnataka), June 06 (ANI): In shocking incident, a pregnant woman was burnt alive by her family members in Karnataka’s Gundkanal village of Vijayapura district for marrying a man belonging to a lower cast. The inhumane incident happened when the deceased woman, Banu Athar, along with her husband came back to their village. Her family members went to her husband’s house and brutally thrashed both of them and burnt her alive. At that time, Banu was pregnant. Banu and Saibanna got married last year against the will of their parents and shifted to Goa. Now, when they came back to their village, Banu’s family burnt their daughter alive in the house.
- Pregnant woman burnt alive by her family members for marrying man of lower cast
- Salman Khan quashes reports of signing Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s next
- Bandipora attack: Arms, ammunition recovered from killed terrorists
- U.S. reviews participation in U.N. Human Rights Council
- Handicraft centres opened in far flug areas of Rajouri to empower women