Jashpur (Chhattisgarh), Aug 22 (ANI): A Pregnant woman gave birth to a child at a playground at Ghughri village in Jashpur district of Chhattisgarh, as the Primary Health Center in the district was closed when she reached there to seek doctor’s help. The pregnant woman along with her family waited for more than an hour for the center to open. However, the hospital administration denied the allegations and said the health center was open when the incident happened.
- Next story U.S. seeks more help from India to bring stability in Afghanistan
- Previous story Man beaten to death with iron rod in Ambedkar Nagar
- From blackberry afro to cheesy towns, Ukrainian artist injects creativity in the kitchen
- U.S. moving toward first Guantanamo repatriation under Trump
- “Fortunate that there were no injuries” in latest Texas blast: police
- On board: Ryanair to buy major stake in Laudamotion
- Sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid made their mark yet again this season, sharing no less than 10 shows!