Jashpur (Chhattisgarh), Aug 22 (ANI): A Pregnant woman gave birth to a child at a playground at Ghughri village in Jashpur district of Chhattisgarh, as the Primary Health Center in the district was closed when she reached there to seek doctor’s help. The pregnant woman along with her family waited for more than an hour for the center to open. However, the hospital administration denied the allegations and said the health center was open when the incident happened.
- Pregnant woman delivers baby at playground as heath center remains shut
- Man beaten to death with iron rod in Ambedkar Nagar
- Bappi Lahiri Dance Dance is making a comeback with Arjun Rampal next movie
- Did Sasikala walk out of prison
- How the Indian cricket team is gearing up for ICC Cricket World Cup 2019