Jashpur (Chhattisgarh), Aug 22 (ANI): A Pregnant woman gave birth to a child at a playground at Ghughri village in Jashpur district of Chhattisgarh, as the Primary Health Center in the district was closed when she reached there to seek doctor’s help. The pregnant woman along with her family waited for more than an hour for the center to open. However, the hospital administration denied the allegations and said the health center was open when the incident happened.
- Next story U.S. seeks more help from India to bring stability in Afghanistan
- Previous story Man beaten to death with iron rod in Ambedkar Nagar
- Jammu and Kashmir employees could not be training in abroad
- Khalistani terrorists can attack the Parliament building on high alert in Delhi
- Jiji Maa 20th July 2018 | Upcoming Twist | Bollywood Events
- Kaleerein 20th July 2018 | Upcoming Twist | Bollywood Events
- Airbus Beluga XL soars into skies above France for first flight